Smaller than an Oreo, Faster than a Raspberry Pi
The NanoPI-NEO2 is a newly released super tiny ARM board by Friendly Elec. It uses Allwinner's 64-bit H5 quad-core SoC (ARM Cortex-A53). It has internal hexa-core Mail450 GPU, 512M DDR3 RAM. A Ubuntu Core and Armbian image files are ready for it.
The NanoPi NEO2 inherits NEO's form factor and has compatible interfaces and ports with NEO. In addition in such a small dimension it has Gbps Ethernet and one USB host port. These features make it especially suitable for applications that require high data throughput, speedy data transmission and high performance. Hobbyists and makers will just love it.
- CPU: Allwinner H5, Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Cortex A53
- DDR3 RAM: 512MB
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000M Ethernet, RTL8211E-VB-CG chip
- USB Host: USB Type A x 1 and USB pin header x 2
- MicroSD Slot: MicroSD x 1 for system boot and storage
- LED: Power LED x 1, System LED(Blue) x 1
- GPIO1: 2.54mm pitch 24 pin-header, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO pin1 - pin 24. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc.
- GPIO2: 2.54mm pitch 12 pin-header. It includes USB, IR receiver, I2S, IO etc.
- Serial Debug Port: 2.54mm pitch 4pinheader
- Audio In/Out: 2.0mm pitch 5 pin-header
- MicroUSB: Power input(5V/2A) and OTG
- PCB Dimension: 40 x 40mm
- Working Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃
- Weight: 13g(WITHOUT Pin-headers)
- OS/Software: u-boot,Ubuntu Core
Buy it here.