The ADS1261 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the ADS1261 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). ADS1261 is a low-drift, 24-bit, 40-kSPS, 10-channel delta-sigma (ΔΣ) ADC with an integrated PGA, voltage reference, and internal fault monitors. This sensor-ready ADC provides a high-accuracy, one-chip measurement solution for the most-demanding measurements, including weigh scales, strain-gauge sensors, thermocouples, and resistance temperature detectors (RTDs).
The ADS1261EVM and Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) are provided to reduce prototype development time and get products to market faster.
- Includes all required support circuitry for ADS1261
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) enables quick configuration and analysis
- Configurable inputs, references, and supplies
- Easily-accessible signals via test points and headers
- USB micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
Type: Evaluation Modules & Boards
Part number: ADS1261EVM
More details from Texas Instruments