Single Board Computer - BCM2711 SoC, 2GB DDR4 RAM, USB 3.0, PoE Enabled
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest products in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption.
For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions of up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 2GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
• Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
• 2GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
• 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
• True Gigabit Ethernet
• 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
• Fully backwards compatible 40-pin GPIO header
• 2x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
• 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display
• 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
• MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
• Requires 5.1V, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
• PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE HAT)
Embedded Design and Development, Hobby & Education, IoT (Internet of Things), Communications and Networking