The ISL85005DEMO1Z and ISL85005ADEMO1Z platforms allow quick demonstration of the high performance features of the ISL85005 and ISL85005A buck regulators.
The ISL85005 and ISL85005A are 4.5V to 18V input, 5A synchronous buck regulators for applications with input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. These devices also provide an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Selectable mode (DEM/Forced CCM) (ISL85005DEMO1Z)
- Internal and external compensation options
- Frequency synchronization option (ISL85005DEMO1Z)
- Adjustable soft-start option (ISL85005ADEMO1Z)
- Small and compact design
- Network and communication equipments
- Battery powered systems
- Multifunction printers
- Point-of-load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing systems
Part number: ISL85005DEMO1Z
More details from Intersil