BeagleBone Blue is a complete, Linux-enabled robotics computer. Community-supported and fully open-source, the real-time performance, flexible networking and rich set of robotics-oriented peripherals make building mobile robots quick and affordable.
Processor: Octavo Systems OSD3358 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit on-board flash storage
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- On-board flash programmed with Linux distribution
- Battery: 2-cell LiPo support with balancing, 9-18V charger input
- Wireless: 802.11bgn, Bluetooth 4.1 and BLE
- Motor control: 8 6V servo out, 4 DC motor out, 4 quad enc in
- Sensors: 9 axis IMU, barometer
- Connectivity: HighSpeed USB 2.0 client and host
- Other easy connect interfaces: GPS, DSM2 radio, UARTs, SPI, I2C, analog, buttons, LEDs
- Debian, ROS, Ardupilot, ...
- Graphical programming, Cloud9 IDE on Node.js
- plus much more