The Atmel® | SMART™ SAM V71 Xplained Ultra evaluation kit is ideal for evaluating and prototyping with the Atmel SAM V71, SAM V70, SAM S70 and SAM E70 ARM® Cortex®-M7 based microcontrollers. Extension boards to the SAM V71 Xplained Ultra can be purchased individually.
The ATSAMV71-XULT evaluation kit does not include extension boards.
Please refer to the respective SAM V71, SAM V70, SAM S70, SAM E70 series webpages for more details. As the V71 is a superset of the S70, E70 and V70 series, the SAM V71 Xplained Ultra evaluation kit can be used for their evaluation.
- ATSAMV71Q21 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One power switch button
- Two mechanical user pushbuttons
- Two yellow user LEDs
- Supercap backup
- 12.0 MHz crystal
- 32.768 kHz crystal
- 2 MB SDRAM
- 2 MB QSPI Flash
- IEEE 802.3az 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet RMII PHY
- AT24MAC402 256KByte EEPROM with EUI-48 address
- Stereo audio codec — External PLL for precise clock generation. Microphone jack. Headphone jack.
- ATA6561 CAN Transceiver
- SD Card connector with SDIO support
- Camera interface connector
- MediaLB connector
- Two Xplained Pro extension headers
- One Xplained Pro LCD header
- Coresight 20 connector for 4-bit ETM
- Arduino due compatible shield connectors
- External debugger connector
- USB interface, device and host mode
- Embedded Debugger — Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio. One yellow status LED. One green board power LED. Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information. Programming and debugging. Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I²C, 4 GPIOs. Virtual COM port (CDC).
- External power input (5-14V)
- USB powered